On Febr 25th I went to my first appointment with Dr Faries. I weight 2570 gr and grew 0,5 cm. Dr Faries did some tests with me and everthing was ok. She was very happy with my progress and the way my parents are taking care of me. I have to go to the fysio this is something that they do with all premature babies the last few years.
I have a very good appetite. I have to drink 8 times a day 60cc. My parents have changed my eating pattern 3 days now and I'm much happier. Every 2 or 3 hours when I wake up they give me to drink approx 80cc If I'm full with this I quiet and fall asleep. During the day I sleep and and at night I love to stay awake with my Daddy poor him he looks like a zombie these days.

